Click here to see Jan 18 Legends Weekly
Click here to see Learning Expectations for Students at Home Isolating
Welcome Back Students!
We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas season and a Happy New Year.
We know your celebrations may have been smaller with less people around however we hope you still were able to celebrate as a family. We write to you today with eager anticipation to have students back in their building on Monday January 11th. We have missed our students since they left us on November the 27th . We thank all students staff and parents for their diligence in ensuring the learning continued while we were at home.
QUARTER 2 – TWO WEEKS LEFT
With two weeks left in the quarter, we do want our students to return with the mindset of finishing off the quarter strong:
• Jan 11 – 22: Regular classes
• Jan 25 – 26: Write to Improve Final exams – No Classes - Am Buses only
• Jan 27 – 28: Reassessment opportunities – No Classes - No Buses
• January 29: Professional Growth Day - No Classes
• February 1: Quarter 3 begins
Friday Bell Schedule Change-Now until end of Quarter 2 (January 22nd)
Period One (AM Block)-9:00-11:45am
- AM Break: 10:15-10:45, 10:45-11:15, 11:15-11:45
Period Two (PM Block)-12_05-2:30pm
- PM Break: A1 1:00-1:12, A2 1:15-1:27, B1 1:30-1:42, B2 1:45-1:57
All Saints High School is no longer classified as under Watch status and all cases that affect our students have resolved. This week was designated as online learning in order to provide a window of time as a “circuit breaker” between any cases that were transmitted over the Christmas break. We appreciate all students and families who are being diligent in monitoring themselves for symptoms prior to Monday. As we transition back to in-person schooling next week, we want to take a moment to remind everyone of the 5 health measures that are critical to keeping our students and staff safe.
Our Five Focuses
1. COVID-19 ALBERTA HEALTH DAILY CHECKLIST (see page 1 for staff and students) – Completed Daily
2. Frequent handwashing
3. Sanitizing surfaces
4. Wearing masks
5. Physical distancing where possible