2019-2020 Yearbooks are in!
*Pick up has CHANGED* Please CALL the Main Office before coming to the school @ 403-500-2133
- Current Students: If you purchased one last year, your connect teacher will have it.
- Purchasing a copy: Please call the Business Office to purchase yours today if you missed out.
- Graduates of 2020: Can pick up their copy at the business office beginning Monday November 9 th .
2020-2021 Yearbook Information
- This link below will allow students to upload photos to Friesens website for possible inclusion in the yearbook
- Photos will be reviewed by the Yearbook Committee to determine whether or not they will be included in the yearbook
- The link requires anyone who uploads a photo to provide their name and email address so the Yearbook Committee can see where it came from
- When uploading a photo, students will have the option to “tag” photos so the Yearbook Committee can organize them easier and know at which event the photo was taken
- Uploaded photos need to be school-related, pictures taken at school or at school-sponsored events (i.e., in the classroom, hallway or cafeteria, athletic or fine arts event, field trip, etc.,)
- If students are uploading pictures from home, they can upload pictures of themselves doing their alternative learning from home
- By uploading a photo, students are giving their permission for the school to include the picture in the yearbook
- The personal information you choose to upload through this link is collected under section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act because it relates directly to and is necessary for our operating programs and activities under the Alberta Education Act. It will be used and disclosed for the purpose of the 2020-2021 yearbook for All Saints High School. If you have questions about this collection, then please visit www.cssd.ab.ca/Parents/FOIP or contact Mrs. Murphy at email@example.com.
Click HERE to for instructions on how to upload your pictures to the 2020-21 Yearbook!